next CC Ecosse ride May/June

Where to go ...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Telemark said:
HJ is having a lie down :biggrin: :biggrin: ... What have you done to him? :wacko:
He returned with a bit of a cyclist's tan - thankfully not lobster-coloured!

T (feeling a bit better, apparently I have a deep husky voice now :laugh:. Shame the effect is spoilt by coughing :o)

I showed him a big hill, it was downhill though :ohmy: Edit: maybe he got too excited.

Glad you are feeling better :smile:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Telemark said:
HJ is having a lie down :biggrin: :biggrin: ... What have you done to him? :wacko:
He returned with a bit of a cyclist's tan - thankfully not lobster-coloured!

T (feeling a bit better, apparently I have a deep husky voice now :laugh:. Shame the effect is spoilt by coughing :o)

He's lying down? :smile: Did we ride too fast for him today?? :biggrin:

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better now T :ohmy:

sleekitcollie

superb day , so glad i made it , 55 miles and look like i,ve been on the BBQ:ohmy:
i must remember suncream nxt time , loved the roads today and the views were superb as well ( esspecially thon wee blonde going thro kelty . :laugh: ooops did ah say that out loud :wacko: )nice to mee a few more people today as well
great company ,and no tyre pyrotechnics from me today ,
im feeling bit tired now after 2 hrs sleep friday then a 15 hr nightshift then right out to meet u guys ,
thanx again for another great day
cheers

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
scook94 said:
Grand day out today! Glorious weather and company (as usual). Great to see another 2 new faces and kudos to Macmerry Saint for a great effort today!

Special mention for Jane for being appropriately attired for the weather! :ohmy:

jane.jpg

Jane Smart said:
my boob tube was black, not pink :wacko:

Well it was rather hot :ohmy:

Jane, have you been modelling for Steven on the quite?? :laugh:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Jane Smart said:
He's lying down? :ohmy: Did we ride too fast for him today?? :ohmy:

Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better now T :wacko:

No the ride wasn't too fast, I think it was more like the heat I am not used to cycling at 25° C, or maybe it was T's response after I did as you told me to... :laugh:

sleekitcollie

ok going to try a post cpl pics on here , dont know if it will work
here goes
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1st pic cake stop levens larder
2nd pic . wee break on the road waiting for pick up (craig ) after his 1st puncture
last pic me home rlaxing and burnt after a great day
cheers guys

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
sleekitcollie said:
ok going to try a post cpl pics on here , dont know if it will work
here goes

1st pic cake stop levens larder
2nd pic . wee break on the road waiting for pick up (craig ) after his 1st puncture
last pic me home rlaxing and burnt after a great day
cheers guys

Thanks sleekitcollie - it definitely worked :biggrin:
unbroken sunshine :tongue: and another lobster :ohmy: - looks like you are enjoying that well-earned drink :becool:

sleekitcollie

Telemark said:
Thanks sleekitcollie - it definitely worked :biggrin:
unbroken sunshine :tongue: and another lobster :ohmy: - looks like you are enjoying that well-earned drink :becool:

yes it was very nice , now struggling with eyelids , so its bed time 4 me
oh HJ how do u do thumbnail pics

Jane Smart

The Queen
Great pics, once again a nice reminder of such a great day :ohmy:

Sleekit you certainly deserved that drink, you certainly did well coming out with us having had no sleep :tongue:

Hope to see you all again very soon :becool:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
sleekitcollie said:
yes it was very nice , now struggling with eyelids , so its bed time 4 me
oh HJ how do u do thumbnail pics

You use the "Go Advanced" button then look for the paperclip in the toolbar, click and follow the instructions in the pop up window :becool:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Macmerry don't put yourself down like that lol

No one likes themselves in photos. I am also ( again ) cutting down after seeing pics of me the other week at Linlithgow and also yesterdays.. .. ..

Oh well

Think I may do another 46 miler today, that will burn off some calories.

You did really well yesterday ;-)

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Hey MacMerry,

Don't worry about how you look as many of us have been bigger and lost some weight. You did great yesterday on a bike with a old school 52/42 double and what looked like a 23 max on the back - thats pretty hard gearing easpecially for the wee steep bits on Cleish Hill. Stick with it and keep coming out you'll be suprised just how quick you improve as your certainly not lacking in effort/commitment - good on ye!

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
well said Kevin!

CC Ecosse is full of people who have been near the back at some point. But I can't recall anybody NOT coming back for more, because they felt discouraged ...

[There are also the greyhounds of course, but they keep coming back for the company or something. I am guessing here, as I am not one of them :biggrin:.]

Sorry I missed you yesterday, Macmerry Saint - hope to see you next time! And don't worry what you look like ... nobody else does ... [says she who HATES having her photo taken :smile::smile:]

T

Top Bottom