next CC Ecosse ride May/June

Where to go ...

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
kfinlay said:
I'm heading out at 10 and coming from Cleish Hill down towards Dunfermline via the Vintage Bus Museum and Bowershall into TownHill area. Hope to meet you guys around there sometime, I'll have Castelli kit on today.

telemark, Take care and hope to see you on the next RV :biggrin:

Hi Kevin,

looks like your cold at least is better :thumbsup:. Hope you guys manage to meet up - I'm still not entirely sure of where Scoosh's route goes :tongue:!

I'll be having a slow day, at least it's sunny.

T

Jane Smart

The Queen
Just got a text from Scoosh, he was not sure of the route himself really. He was talking about maybe thru Crossford, then cleish hill, depends on who turns up he said or where they want to go.

Anyway, I have decided to cycle to Inverkeithing so as not to miss you all.

I think a few of you now, have my mobile number, so if you need me it is turned on.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Telemark said:
:thumbsup: Hi guys, I am running a fever I am afraid, deep breathing makes me cough etc :biggrin:. I can't believe this is happening again, I missed out on the last CC Ecosse ride too :thumbsup:.

HJ is getting ready to catch the train, should arrive at Inverkeithing by 10:17 if the train is on time (the next one arriving 10:28 in case he misses the earlier one :tongue:).

Have a great day out and take some photos for me ...
I'll be thinking of you!

T

Heck so sorry to hear that you are not feeling that great yet again, get well soon :thumbsup:

xxxx

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Heck so sorry to hear that you are not feeling that great yet again, get well soon :thumbsup:

xxxx

Thanks Jane :biggrin:

On 2nd thought, maybe that's not such a good idea, wouldn't want you to catch it :thumbsup:

On 3rd thought - virtual hugs are OK :tongue:

Have a great day out!

T

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Jane Smart said:
Great news Sleekit I will tell them ( or ask them :biggrin: to wait for you )

See you all soon.

Gawd I must be mad, I did 4000 feet and 46 miles yesterday :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: not mad, just keen ... none of us are mad, surely :thumbsup: :tongue:.

You'll be fine ... out on your bestest bike today?

T

scook94

Veteran
Grand day out today! Glorious weather and company (as usual). Great to see another 2 new faces and kudos to Macmerry Saint for a great effort today!

Special mention for Jane for being appropriately attired for the weather! :sad:

jane.jpg

Jane Smart

The Queen
my boob tube was black, not pink :sad:

Well it was rather hot :laugh:

Anyway, great ride out, so glad that I went and as usual the company was excellent.

Great to have two new CC'ers today too, hope that you will both join us again in the future :laugh:

Glad to have caught up with folk, even if it was only for a wee bit. You were blessed with the weather; its always this nice in Fife, honest!

At the Fordel Firs corner, I got a shout from somebody on a white bike, I'm sure it was Jane given that I met the rest of you chaps round the corner.

By time I got home I had racked up 111.6 miles, I'm a bit lobster like now :laugh:.

Still a glorious night I'm tempted to go back out but the footie is coming on :wacko:

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
HJ is having a lie down :ohmy: :biggrin: ... What have you done to him? :wacko:
He returned with a bit of a cyclist's tan - thankfully not lobster-coloured!

T (feeling a bit better, apparently I have a deep husky voice now :laugh:. Shame the effect is spoilt by coughing :o)

Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement today.:wacko: I knew I would be a bit slow but not as bad as I was.:ohmy: I think Cleish Hill took more out of my legs than I realised.

The weather was great, the company was fantastic and I can't wait to get out again. I might have to spend a bit of money though. I will be getting a new bike once the cycle to work scheme opens again at my work. (Have been putting it off for ages but today confirmed I need a triple on the front).

I also need a new HR monitor. The one I had today had my exercise time at 5hrs 45 (from Inverkeithing till we returned there including breaks) My average HR was 157(probably about right) however it said I burned 6862 calories!!!!:laugh: I have just weighed myself and put on 2lbs since this morning (and I couldn't even eat my panini during the ride). I have however eaten loads since I got in and right now the dog bowl is looking appetising.

On the positive side I am feeling good right now and my legs haven't seized up yet. I can't wait to go on another ride with you all. I will however get some more cycling in first.

Top Bottom