Nice-ish article on LeJog in The Times business section today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
It can only be good for cycling in general when a high flyer puts so much energy and drive in supporting and promoting the sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
Which reminds me I wonder how SrAlan is doing with his cycling since he featured in an article in the spring? Didn't he acquire a top of the range Pinarello?

He should have a cycling task on his Apprentice programme...:biggrin: in preference to setting a task to hire out high performance sports car as was one task I seem to remember a couple of series ago :laugh:.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Crankarm said:
Which reminds me I wonder how SrAlan is doing with his cycling since he featured in an article in the spring? Didn't he acquire a top of the range Pinarello?

He had accumulated THREE top of the range Pinarellos! One for each of his homes. Which is nice.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
Did anyone read this article as 57 people have looked at the thread? It's a cycling article FFS! Is nobody interested or can no one be bothered to write a comment apart from Keith O???? In future I won't waste my time posting them.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Crankarm said:
Did anyone read this article as 57 people have looked at the thread? It's a cycling article FFS! Is nobody interested or can no one be bothered to write a comment apart from Keith O???? In future I won't waste my time posting them.

What am I then? Scotch mist? ;)

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Crankarm said:

Give us a chance! You posted it on a sunny Saturday when anyone with any sense would be out cycling! ;)

I've read it, very interesting. I always think of chief execs as welded to their office chairs, so I'm quite impressed - hope he makes it. Thanks for posting it.

snorri

Legendary Member
Crankarm said:
Which reminds me I wonder how SrAlan is doing with his cycling since he featured in an article in the spring?
He did well with the cycling, they made him a Lord since then.;)

Top Bottom