North Somerset ride. October 24th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
adds21

adds21

Rider of bikes
So sorry at the drop out - been eyeing the blue skies enviously. Haven't even been able to give mine a good clean down and re-oil ready for the week ahead
sad.gif

Oh yes, I guess I should probably give mine a clean now! Sorry you couldn't make it and hope your son gets better soon. I know what it's like with ill kids!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I was instead defending the right of cyclists to cycle on the road when there is a cycle path near by (to my relatives!!!) and looking out the window at the wonderful sunshine.

BlueDog

Veteran
It was indeed a lovely day and good to see to enjoy some of Somerset's finest country side. The route is here and I wouldn't mind doing it again at some point.

As winter is now fast approaching, future rides will probably be dependent on the weather. So the plan is to check the weather forecast towards the end of the week (say on a Thursday) and if it looks good, arrange a Sunday ride a short notice. So hopefully we'll do another one in November.

Cheers
BD

OP
OP
adds21

adds21

Rider of bikes
It was indeed a lovely day and good to see to enjoy some of Somerset's finest country side. The route is here and I wouldn't mind doing it again at some point.

Interesting that your Garmin thought we climbed 600 feet more than mine! (my route). We'll assume yours was right for the climb, and mine for the distance shall we? :biggrin:

Top Bottom