November forum ride from Hebden Bridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Keith Oates said:
Good write up Colin, I enjoyed reading it in a nice warm room with a hot cup of tea. One thought I had was, I'm glad I wasn't in a position to say I would join the 'party'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Keith.

I'm sure that Vietnam is a brilliant place to explore, but to be honest, I cope a lot better with the cold and wet here than I would with the baking hot, humid conditions there!

colly

Re member eR
Keith Oates said:
Good write up Colin, I enjoyed reading it in a nice warm room with a hot cup of tea. One thought I had was, I'm glad I wasn't in a position to say I would join the 'party'.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Keith,

Do you live in Vietnam or are you just visiting?

A place that has always figured in my list of places to visit when I have the time, or more exactly the money.

Or at least it was until last week when I heard an extract from Keith Floyd's autobiography on the radio.

The account of him asking for some frogs legs at a restaurant, and the chef dipping into a tank of live frogs taking one out, ripping the legs off the living animal and simply tossing the legs into a pan and the wriggling body of the now legless frog into a bucket of equally wriggling and legless frogs kind of made me think.

Maybe I am far too sensitive for such exotic climes. :rolleyes:

Please tell me it is a nicer place than that.

Top Bottom