Oi YOU!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

What does everyone think of each other round here...

Like I'll start the ball rolling...

Arch, Tridinka, Doctor (or whatever his bloodysign'on) - I can never understand; so I stay away.

Maybe its an age thing... :sad:

Whereas - Mondo, Crackle, Aperitif, Zim'lad are pretty good and ive known some of them for a good while ;)

Hopefully might meet Ap'. as I owe him a favour, a drink perhaps OR EVEN a Flapjack :tongue: :biggrin:

ChrisKH, DOm'luvvee'Tyler; are management types and as much as I' know the 'level': most managers think they are gods gift to whomever as they have the power - to sack you [smarmy smiley] :biggrin:

Spire: well, I'll leave that one.... :biggrin:

How can I forget Longers.: the only person ive met and rode with: real nice chap - & extremely physically fit too !

Reckon he holds the record for rding the most distance on here in one day :?:

So, over to you lot...:?:

[This'll prob. die a death this thread] :biggrin:

yenrod said:
[This'll prob. die a death this thread] :tongue:
Yup.

Loony. ;):sad:

Thanks Yenners, I'm honoured to be named. I was probably in spitting distance of you the other week. Took the kids climbing in Cronton colliery.

Loves and hates eh! Well no names no pack drill but this forum is just like real life. People I don't understand, people I admire, people who don't like me (I'm sure), people I just can't connect with and people who surprise me in a pleasant way. All in all, unlike many other fora I've attended, I find I've got more in common with this one than any other I've been on. It makes me laugh, cry, feel humble, outraged, informed, inspired but most of all happy to be involved in it. It's a community, just as life is.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Crackle said:
Thanks Yenners, I'm honoured to be named. I was probably in spitting distance of you the other week. Took the kids climbing in Cronton colliery.

Loves and hates eh! Well no names no pack drill but this forum is just like real life. People I don't understand, people I admire, people who don't like me (I'm sure), people I just can't connect with and people who surprise me in a pleasant way. All in all, unlike many other fora I've attended, I find I've got more in common with this one than any other I've been on. It makes me laugh, cry, feel humble, outraged, informed, inspired but most of all happy to be involved in it. It's a community, just as life is.

Thats supposedly being made into a park as the M57/M62 junc. is being developed and the local council is a bit concerned on the enviro. impact.

Sorry not Cronton Colliery, I mean Pex hill Quarry ..... duh!

A park, really. I haven't been that way for many a year but not much has changed.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

Crackle said:
Sorry not Cronton Colliery, I mean Pex hill Quarry ..... duh!

A park, really. I haven't been that way for many a year but not much has changed.

Spent many a teenage wk.end riding up there.

Perfected the excellent MTB skills up there: yes Crack; even climbing up the vertical rocks ;)

:tongue::biggrin::biggrin:

Happy to help - everyone's human.

Even Simon and Dom... ;):eek:

Arch

Married to Night Train
yenrod said:
Arch, Tridinka, Doctor (or whatever his bloodysign'on) - I can never understand; so I stay away.

Maybe its an age thing... :biggrin:

<outraged splutter>

YOU don't understand us! I fear the saucepan is remarking unfairly on the hue of the water boiler....

Age thing? I dunno, how old are you...?

For what it's worth, I've met a few folks now, and they've all been lovely. Obviously, there are some I wouldn't go out of my way to meet though...

Mr Pig

I don't get too into dissecting other people's forum persona's, you can't tell much from them. I just try to treat everyone the same, assume they're ok in real life, and not take any of it too seriously. Chewing gum.

Top Bottom