OMG! Unicycling on a chimney.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It just proves that it's all in the mind as few people would hesitate to try unicycle riding on a metre-wide circular path at ground level; it's just the exposure that creates the fear. I can only think of solo mountaineers who have the ability to conquer fear to such an extent.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Thread merge, coco simply posted the link as thread title and put insane in the main body. Not v user friendly
I must have missed that.:smile:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Why would I be so stupid? It is not as if it is a particularly skilful feat.
I'm afraid I am with milkfloat on this one. It is not something that everybody could do (I acknowledge that) but the question has to be asked should they be doing it? It is terribly irresponsible and the consequences of it going wrong do not bear thinking about.

Bimble

Bimbling along ...
I'm afraid I am with milkfloat on this one. It is not something that everybody could do (I acknowledge that) but the question has to be asked should they be doing it? It is terribly irresponsible and the consequences of it going wrong do not bear thinking about.
Only for the individual undertaking it (in this case). People get their thrills in all sorts of ways. Mine are more ground-based, like ordering an extra large milkshake instead of a medium one. Life's for living, right?

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Seems to be a lot of these dangerous stunts being carried out abroad (Russia, Lithuania and various other countries) seems the teenagers do it for bravado and the adrenaline rush. The more dangerous the stunt the greater the kudos.

Top Bottom