Oops!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
Yes bb5s are shocking compared to bb7s and trp spyres......and i run 165mm cranks, so for me that would be 10mm difference......i wasnt aware until vickster mentioned it how long here cranks were.

Any more daft questions???

It wasn't a daft question. You're talking out of your backside.

With my propensity for calamity I very much doubt I'll actually me doing CX

I'll see how the brakes are, can always upgrade presumably if they are really that bad in the dry

It wouldn't surprise me that the vast majority of crossers don't get raced Vicks, it just amuses me that they claim the bike is fully UCI compliant, yet it's running compact rings. You don't see racers pulling a 52t ring, ever. Saying that though, racing is great fun, you might enjoy it :smile:.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member

It wouldn't surprise me that the vast majority of crossers don't get raced Vicks, it just amuses me that they claim the bike is fully UCI compliant, yet it's running compact rings. You don't see racers pulling a 52t ring, ever. Saying that though, racing is great fun, you might enjoy it :smile:.
Way too accident prone :sad: and I can't really carry a bike at the moment!!

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Boo 10% off or accessories...not both. Ah well still a decent deal. And the bronze service is basically the free 6 week check

Due to till complexities, I ended up with £60 accessories and £40 off the cost of the bike. Still a decent deal. Tis v shiny :smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
image.jpeg
Your wish...and all that ;). That's one of my wsd saddles

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

Why am i talking out of my backside???

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Think £100 should just about cover a pair of pedals ^_^ I've got A520's on mine, like the fact that you get the support around cleat mech (and they look a little bit like road pedals).

Have to have cleat mech on both side for me. I hated the A600, light pricey version of the a520!

I'm a big fan of the A520s too, M520s used to make my feet ache. You haven't got the A600s going second hand have you Vickster? I'm currently swapping pedals when swapping bikes.

I like the colour scheme, better than boring black, not sure on their choice of white stem though, but that's a minor point.

I can vouch for effectiveness of BB7s if you feel the need to upgrade the BB5s in time.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm a big fan of the A520s too, M520s used to make my feet ache. You haven't got the A600s going second hand have you Vickster? I'm currently swapping pedals when swapping bikes.

I like the colour scheme, better than boring black, not sure on their choice of white stem though, but that's a minor point.

I can vouch for effectiveness of BB7s if you feel the need to upgrade the BB5s in time.
Well I tried to lessen the pedal tension and the screw fell out!! So back at halfords getting them swapped for m520s after all!

No I swapped the a600 for m520 with @cyberknight iirc

The stem is now mostly hidden by a black garmin

Last edited:
OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm currently cowering out of the rain in Costa with @jefmcg

It's going to get grubby...but I do have a nearly new pack of pampers baby wipes at home ;)

Topps tile :biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@T4tomo - I have a pair of A520s that I don't use. Take a look at THIS POST for details. You could have them for the cost of postage plus a voluntary contribution (you decide what would be fair when you got them!) Payment preferred by PayPal gift. PM me if you are interested! :okay:

Last edited:
Top Bottom