Paris - Nice 2016 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Vichot 28" down already. I think my chances in punditry just trotted off

Much as I admire Matinée Idol Arthur Vichot's cheekbones, I laughed heartily when I saw that you'd backed him to actually win a bike race.

(Yes, I know he won the Tour du Haut-Var recently, but... well, it's the Tour du Haut-Var, isn't it.)

huwsparky

Über Member
Well if 'G' does not win this in the form he should be in ? Goodnight Vienna to GTs sorry M8.
I've read this post 3 times and still have no idea what you're saying.... And yes, I do know who 'G' is.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
The spoils of the day
Cc5E_GaXIAE8YEp.jpg

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Lots of damage done on the fast run-in, surprisingly with Greipel and Kittel well out of it. Kristoff had a mechanical too. In their absence, I would have expected Bouhani to take it, but well done to Démarre and Swift.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Ben Swift just edged out. Not the best sprint I've ever witnessed. I've seen straighter pigs tails

Looked like Swift went too early and couldn't hold on. Bouhanni went too late, perhaps. Démare timed it spot on.

Felt slightly sorry for Theuns - looked like a good move, thought he might be able to hold off the pack.

Contador and Thomas contested one of the intermediate sprints, so Contador is taking this seriously.

upload_2016-3-7_16-38-18.png

Sorry about the blue bit. It signifies nothing but my clumsiness, though it is pointing to Mathews.

Davos87

Guru
Really enjoyed watching it today......apart from that bellend Rob Hatch from Eurosport insisting on referring to Tommy Voekkler as Thomaaaaar Voclaire.:cursing:
He does my box in. :angry:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Really enjoyed watching it today......apart from that bellend Rob Hatch from Eurosport insisting on referring to Tommy Voekkler as Thomaaaaar Voclaire.:cursing:
He does my box in. :angry:
You need to learn to ignore his correct pronunciations if they irritate you, cos he's the best commentator around these days. His analysis, deference to the expert and his rider recognition, is second to none imho.

Top Bottom