Paris Roubaix - Spoilers be here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beastie

Guru
It's certainly not Thomas's, he's too lightweight. Terpstra too might not have the bulk.

Kristoff's does have it, but I just have a (completely subjective) feeling that it's not his race, at least not this year. Some year, Stybar has to win it, and maybe it's this year. Stannard could do it sometime too, but he's still coming back to form. Wiggins, I imagine, has a finely honed plan and I have no doubt he will put everything into. He's certainly capable of anything he puts his mind to and he's physically ready this year. It would be the fairytale ending to a road career, but how often do such plans pan out?
Thomas has done well on the cobbles the last two times he has ridden them, a top ten and a cracking ride in Stage 5 last year. I think he might be sent up the road to force others to tow Wiggins. I nearly picked Kristoff FTW for this Sunday, he is just on such top top form. He will be a threat until he is more than a minute down. Etixx need a win badly so I expect them to be super aggressive.
can't wait

raindog

er.....

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Maybe this is all a big bluff from sky. Everyone's attention is on wiggins, send Thomas in the breakaway and a.n other and while everyone waits for brad to go for it, gt gets the win.

david k

Hi
It seems the predicted good/great weather will be useful for all the pave sections to dry up till Sunday.
This is how the "Forest of Wallers" (that's the section right before Arenberg) is looking like today:
CB-7cdiWEAAoIy1.jpg
Will they be racing on CX or MTbs?

They are not hanging about, 50.4 km in the first hour.

Top Bottom