pecific I can live with,...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Pecific? As in the ocean, or an inability to pronounce the letter s?
As for your over niggle, I must confess it's somefing I've always had a problem wiv.

col

Legendary Member
My son uses this sometimes, and when he said free instead of three I could contain myself no longer, he was screaming for mercy and for me to stop, but he got the message I think.

papercorn2000

My daughter always said "wiff" but now her teacher has been at her and she rather endearingly overexagerates it as "withhhh".

Just have to get her to change "sings" to "things".

Greedo

Throw something at him everytime he does it! Seriously

I did that once to a guy I worked with. He used to say "they" instead of "those" all the time. Drove me nuts.

Pass me they CV's
Can I see they CV's
Pass me they scissors
See they clients you met yesterday

Started throwing a stress ball at his head everytime he said it, specifically when he was on the phone.

After a while it worked and it was those this and those that! xx(

.... but when an adult colleague continually can't be bothered to move his mouth properly - 'v' instead of 'th' and 'fr' instead of 'thr'- it's just too much. Especially when said in a put-on posh voice.

got-to-get-fit

i used to work in the commercial department.

The guy who used to answer the phone was so lazy he used to pick it up and say 'mershal'

How lazy do you have to be before you stop saying COMercial

papercorn2000

It's that bloody glottal stop. I hate it when people say "wa'ur" (how do you type a glottal stop FFS?) instead of "water".

Top Bottom