Scotland : Edinburgh & Lothians Pedal on Parliament 2 - Sunday 19 May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I'm ok I'm at the bottom, good to know i won't be meeting a compete stranger for my first group ride. I Will have to get faster to Dunfermline though so I'm not slowing you down

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
I'm ok I'm at the bottom, good to know i won't be meeting a compete stranger for my first group ride. I Will have to get faster to Dunfermline though so I'm not slowing you down

Forum rides are at an easy pace, you feel you need to stop we will stop, we will leave with plenty of time of time to spare.....the cycle path is easy enough then it`s pretty much down hill to the forth road bridge...it`s not a race at the end of the day, nobody gets left behind, we have a young poster on here by the name of Jazloc, ask him about his forum ride

and if you look at my strava i`ve only been doing big rides at a good pace because i have a sportive tomorrow and i was doing a lot of training

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Yeah from what I have read don't expect to be left behind, have always still felt decent even upon return from Dunfermline. Thanks for reassurance though

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Me neither, if you fancy going a ride before then let me know, we could do the cycle route round Clackmannanshire or the Dunfermline route we will be taking for the pop

heather68

Hi everyone I'm new to cycling and this forum came accros this thread and it caught my eye would love to come along I'm in bannockburn near strling anyone going along my way. Able to meet up with anyone along the central belt rout alloa falkirk

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Welcome heather :smile:

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Welcome to the forum heather, you would most likely be best meeting the Alloa guys in or near Alloa and coming over via the flat dunfermline path and as Jamie said its a gentle downhill for most of the way there :smile:

Pedal pusher

Veteran
Thanks for the warm welcome guys need to build up my fitness next few weeks ti keep up wi you guys but def want to give it a go
I have not ridden in a group or on a ecosse ride, I will be on a new bike(to me) o and the new bike is clipless but you know what I'm looking forward to the day. You'll be fine

Top Bottom