Phobias

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Actually, on a bike, I'd be ok...

I'm thinking more

200807-a-guoliang-tunnel.jpg

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
snapper_37 said:
Acutally, on a bike, no, I'd be ok...

I'm thinking more

200807-a-guoliang-tunnel.jpg
Hmm, I think I'd have a problem with that!

I went exploring on a Spanish cycling holiday once. Found a nice long descent on a little-used mountain road, came round a bend and there was a another bend ahead of me, gravel all over the road, adverse camber, no barriers and a bloody big drop-off. Obviously, I lived to tell the tale but I was a bit more careful after that!

Yikes!

sw3008

Guru
I'm surprised that no-ones mentioned Coulrophobia.

My 3 children & I all suffer from an irrational fear of Clowns. Nasty horrible scary things.

Also have to agree with the fear of edge. I have difficulties standing anywhere near a drop.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

ColinJ said:

Thanks for that Col!!!

I went on a trip in Cyprus, George's 'Fun' bus. I say 'fun' as I was sh*tting myself most of the ride into and out of the mountains, along with nearly puking into the OH's hat. ;)

I felt a right tw*t in front of the other passengers. It's all on DVD for prosperity and to show me up at any friend/family visit. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

sw3008 said:

My 3 children & I all suffer from an irrational fear of Clowns. Nasty horrible scary things.

You mean like Pennywise.....

pennywise.jpg

Yep, can understand that! ;)

ChrisKH

Guru
sw3008 said:

Also have to agree with the fear of edge. I have difficulties standing anywhere near a drop.

Yes, my six year old is the same. I have to say I sympathise; there's something very sinister about clowns that you just can't put your finger on.

For me it's enclosed spaces and wasps. Couldn't do caving; all that slipping between and under tons of rock. No siree. I shudder just thinking about it.

Top Bottom