Phobias

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

puddleglum

snapper_37 said:
Have you seen it though? Is it a branch or the devil's arm reaching over?? :evil:

not sure where I read it, but I think its a tree trunk. A whole one.

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
puddleglum said:
not sure where I read it, but I think its a tree trunk. A whole one.

All the more easier to hang over by it then .....

:ohmy::ohmy:

Oh it's vile. I'm sure I will have nightmares. :evil:

Stickers.
Hate them. Always have.
Used to have a very violent reaction to any scary charity worker trying to put one of the horrible sticky scabby things on me.
Charities have lost thousands because of over enthusiastic collectors insistence on almost pinning me down and ...sticking things to me..as a kid. aaaggghhh *shudders*

Can deal with all the spiders I used to be scared of,frogs, snakes etc, heights are unpleasant but ok, all that stuff, fine.But stickers..nooooooooooooo.:evil:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
puddleglum said:
Colin and Cubist - those you tube videos and all the great cycling there have sold it to me. I'm off the next chance I get to confront those fears!
When I was looking over the wall, I noticed that there were some people in kayaks not a huge distance from the plughole! There was a rope barrier round the plughole but I reckon they'd just get sucked under it if they got too close - the thought of that happening made me feel a bit funny... :evil:

puddleglum

ColinJ said:
When I was looking over the wall, I noticed that there were some people in kayaks not a huge distance from the plughole! There was a rope barrier round the plughole but I reckon they'd just get sucked under it if they got too close - the thought of that happening made me feel a bit funny... :ohmy:

:evil: you might just get me flying over it in a helicoptor but only to see how deep it goes!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
TBH the 'plug holes' are usually 10 foot out of the water (i.e. water level lower) ..... awesome..... just don't fall in them....'eek...literally like visiting the red fella himself eh......

Heights and rollercoasters for me.......

colly

Re member eR
I suffer from Breamaphobia..........that's an irrational fear of finding a fish in your medicine cabinet in the morning and

Foilaphobia...........thats an irrational fear of all my house plants dying while I am away on holiday.

buggi

Bird Saviour
satans budgie said:
Crossing large suspension bridges :becool:. Just cannot look down.

don't like suspension bridges either. i don't have any "real" phobias (in that i'm so scared i can't function) but there are things that creep me out... like old portrait paintings... i can imagine the eyes following me around the room. And those china dolls that they always use in horror movies. Also the thing that someone said about big body parts... i used to have bad dreams when i was really young about my toes growing big.

as for this thing below... that IS scary. i mean it shouldn't be allowed! why is there no safety railing?? :ohmy:

ColinJ said:
You shouldn't swim in any reservoir, but you definitely don't want to swim in Ladybower!

118978014_e5f133e40f.jpg

ColinJ said:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
punkypossum said:
Can we set a date? I'm not missing that one!!!!
Of course.

Don't know how we will manage it though, as I'm not too in love with the plug hole myself. :becool:

ANother hands up for suspension bridges here .... well any bridge to be honest. Steep drops on any road freak me out.

Top Bottom