Pick the score - Premier League and beyond 2014/2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
Many thanks to DM, I enjoyed it, I put a lot of thought into the first half and remained rooted to the bottom places, after I just guessed and nearly made Europe. ^_^

AndyRM

XOXO
Thanks @deptfordmarmoset, it's been emotional.

In terms of making it fun and inclusive I'm not sure, folk are either interested or they're not I suppose? Perhaps limit the teams to make it a bit easier for you? We all pretty much have an idea-sort-of-ish about goings on in the EPL so perhaps just stick to that?

One idea for a bit of a side show might be (depending on numbers) to create a CC fantasy football team as well? Everyone picks a player and assuming we can afford the team whoever has the most points at the end of the season wins? I'd be happy to organise that if people were interested.

Do I take it you're planning a Scottish Premiership prediction game for next season?:whistle: I could join you, it might be a laugh...

My spreadsheet skills are non-existent - as can be evidenced by my pen and paper approach to pro-punditry.

Although a Scottish (all leagues) prediction game would be good. Then you'd know what it's like for us Jocks trying to predict scores in your sub-standard leagues :laugh:

Although in saying that I was not too bad at lower English league scores, probably due to that being where the majority of our National team ply their trade :mrpig:

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
where's the costa brava bloke, I'm sure he would've ended on 228, ;)^_^ and finished numero uno ..
Ooh heck! That's what happens when you do things too quickly. Costa del Benidorm - I do wish he'd stop changing his name -did indeed get 228 points and did winningly well.

irish on the costa brava 228
AndyRM 223
Glow worm 216
Marmion 212
wait4me 205
Vidor06 203
MarkF 200
RowZ 190
Archie_tect 187
deptfordmarmoset 187
Lawro 0

It's all pointing towards dumping the EPL...Lower English leagues and the Celtic Leagues, maybe with a limit on the number of teams? Easier to manage and more interesting to find out a bit more about less well-known teams. A winner.

And no dull EPL ;)

Top Bottom