PING - Cyclechat Jersey Capel Curig

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
Anyone? I'm sure it was a Cycle Chat jersey, one of the blue & White ones. I was coming up from the Ogwen into Capel Curig to go to Betws y Coed, and the CC looking jersey man was opposite side of the road going down towards the Ogwen. Must have been about 12-1 ish.

Anyway I had a fab ride and took some photos on the way back from BYC of the lake at Capel Curig. I regret not doing this in the winter when I was there - the lake was frozen (just like me!) and looked beautiful. I would post them but the file size is too big to attach.

Plax - got to www.tinypic.com. Click on 'Browse' and select your photos (from your PC images etc), double-click on them to select, then upload. Copy the 'URL for messageboards' to somewhere easy, like Notepad. Go to 'Upload more' (menu on the right hand side) and continue... To copy the URL, highlight then Control C to copy, Control V to paste into Notepad (in this case) - possibly you already do this anyway... :wacko:

'Select all' in Notepad after you have finished writing captions in-between etc, Ctrl C, go to the CChat 'post a reply' box and Ctrl V.
Preview to check that all is good, then click on 'Submit Reply'.
Dunno if this will help us see your shots...:tongue:

Top Bottom