*Ping montage, Joe 24 and other small children!*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Radius said:
I reckon Joe's only like this on the forum exactly because he's NOT in real life. Everyone wants to explore all the areas of their personality as they discover them, and what better way to do it than behind the veil of the all-forgiving ether?

This makes you an arrogant bastard in real life? ;) :biggrin:

I know what you mean though.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
User3143 said:
;) Still curious as to what you know more about me as you mentioned in one of your posts a couple of pages back.

I know more about canoes, canoeing, white water, and i would say fixed wheel bikes, but for some reason i think you may come back to me saying you have done this and that.

Joe24

montage said:
I reckon Joe is most likely different "in real life" so isn't as arrogant and macho as he comes accross here

You might be surprised;)
I dont go purposly for the wind up in real life so much though, i am abit arogent and abit machoist

Joe24

montage said:
Joe...are we not proving the point the OP has made with all of these last (10?20?) pages?

Blame LEELEE and Radius. They went onto the mental ability.
I was just going to try and get LEELEE to give me a hug

montage

God Almighty
User3143 said:
This was superseded by Admin saying that ''the young un's'' could/should have theri own thread. Here it is.

You are a "young un"?

Joe24

User3143 said:
This was superseded by Admin saying that ''the young un's'' could/should have theri own thread. Here it is.

Exactly.
Monatage did try one, but for some reason it just didnt get going. So we are on this one now.
Although it isnt as good as the younger folks ramblings because some of the older folk are in here(and Radius) bringing too much sensible talk in.

Top Bottom