Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
longers said:
Owt planned?

Not really....SPAIN :tongue: :becool:for two weeks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
1/2 day today, then a few hours kip and sort out, fly out of Gatwick first thing Saturday morning.

Keith Oates

Janner
Birthday party tonight (not mine) in Hai Phong, the birthday boy is Polish and so the Vodka will be flowing, which will mean feeling a little "tired" tomorrow. Sunday will hopefully be a decent day for a ride on the Roadie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Getting the fixie fixed!!!! Then a ride to Johor Bahru so I can get another stamp in the passport.....

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Off on holiday:biggrin: Stay over just outside Dover on saturday night, then its on the ferry sunday and into Holland. So i will be trying to find the mountain range there, hopefully they will have signs to say where the speed bumps are. :tongue:
Still trying to decide which bike to take aswell, think its going to be the Giant:wacko:
Its abit annoying though, i am on track for the 1000miles month again, and i didnt think i was going to come close this month:wacko:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If the weather is fine, then taking the kids out to Derwent Water on Saturday am after our CC jaunt recently. Daughter is more worried about going down hills - as she can't get off our road as its on a hill and a bend (adverse camber) - so not great for stabilisers.

Picnic will be taken as well ! See if we can do the 10 miles and back !

If can be bothered/ get up in time I might go on a club run but I'm worn out from last night; I did the 33 mile that I usually do but the winds were strong. If not its a leisurely Saturday watch the tour, then a 17mile cycle to the parents for tea and kip the night there. Sunday I'll probably go for a ride before the tour starts, watch the tour finale and cycle home.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
User1314 said:
HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Off to Dorset tomorrow.

Crabbing, paddling, fresh seafood.

Nice I love Dorset. Corfe Castle is worth a look if you have time but get there early as the parking is ****

kennykool

Gonna go for a 5 hour cycle tomorrow in Perthshire as weather meant to be nice.

Golfing at 7.28 on Sunday...competition. I hate early tee offs. But at least I'll get back in time for the sprint up the Champs Elysee and to see Sastre/Evans being crowned champion - Contador back next year hopefully!!!!!!

mr Mag00

rising member
off on my hols v v early sat morning to arrive in cornwall 8am!!

then hopefully chilling for 2 weeks mixed with lots of action; kayaking, running, cycling, beers, food, fishing; a mix of the above

Top Bottom