Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Nice I love Dorset. Corfe Castle is worth a look if you have time but get there early as the parking is ****

Is that the castle at Weymouth....
I LOVE Weymouth...:tongue:

mr Mag00

rising member
corfe castle/ weymouth * pffttt spills coffee on keyboard* no it is not in weybiza. it is on the wonderful isle of purbeck which has great views and cycling walking etc etc

Maz

Guru
I'm a free man this weekend - a rarity for me. I fancy going flyfishing with friends.

ChrisKH

Guru
More DIY. Was planning a 30+ miler this evening all the way home, but had an upset stomach last night and found a p*ncture on my hybrid this am. How does that happen bearing in mind I checked the bike over last night?
Ive taken the roadbike to work (which isn't ideal for the first 15 miles of stop/start at lights) but I may do it if I feel any better later.

Alan Biles

Devizes to Salisbury

Sunday afternoon Mrs B has a dollshouse meeting in Devizes so I'll hang the S/Galaxy on the back of her car and cycle back from there. Along the K&A canal to Semley then cut south to Westbury, round the back of Warminster and pick up the Wylye Valley to Salisbury. About 50 miles in all. Weather looks good too.

A

Janeyb

Hubbie away partying in Dublin so have me weekend free! Bliss. Chilling tonight, family visit tomorrow along with a ride somewhere first thing and then out for a biggie on Sunday. Going to steal hubbies pedals off his road bike and try them out before I buy some for mine! He he...... Getting on extremely well with clipless (oops....shouldn't have said that!) on my commuter so want them for road bike now as I have got used to the bike a bit more (had never ridden a road bike up until 2 weeks ago!)

This cycling lark is bloomin' expensive!

peloquin

Hmmm
if its sunny ~ take the bike to Cannock Chase :wacko:
if its rainy ~ go to work and get sum overtime in!!

Noodley

Sounds as if a lot of people are going off on holiday.

Me as well :angry:

Set off tomorrow morning for a week in NW Scotland, then back home for 2 days before heading off again to Englandshire for a few days cycling in the Peak District :wacko:

Noodley said:
Sounds as if a lot of people are going off on holiday.

Me as well :angry:

Set off tomorrow morning for a week in NW Scotland, then back home for 2 days before heading off again to Englandshire for a few days cycling in the Peak District :wacko:

Have a good holiday Noodley - and well done for your job as DS!:biggrin: Thanks.

Noodley

Aperitif said:
Have a good holiday Noodley - and well done for your job as DS!:smile: Thanks.

Thanks, it's been a hard tour and I thought I'd better bunk off before all hell breaks loose in Paris. :wacko::angry::biggrin:

Top Bottom