Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Nearly 2 weeks for me since I've been on the bike.. getting wirthdrawal symptoms... had visitors for most of last 3 weeks, current ones go on Sattadee and more come on Sundee... window of opportunity tomorrow am, but I'm knackered! And the builder is due round to put right some stuff he didn't do right first time round, so have to wait on him anyway...grr.....

mr Mag00

rising member
just in case any one doesn't know im off on holiday in the morning!!! and i am v v excited about it, 15 mins left at work. woot woot

mondobongo

Über Member
Hilly Sportive with the Club Sunday should be interesting, as still learning my way around so do not know these climbs the lads are going on about.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Just packing the camping gear for a night up just north of Whitby with my girlfriend's work lot - they're laying on a treasure hunt, booze and a hog-roast! ;):tongue::tongue:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Domestics on saturday then to the pub for lunch. Sunday, off to Paris with the other million or so people to watch the last day of the tour with Mrs P.

HLaB said:
If can be bothered/ get up in time I might go on a club run but I'm worn out from last night; I did the 33 mile that I usually do but the winds were strong. If not its a leisurely Saturday watch the tour, then a 17mile cycle to the parents for tea and kip the night there. Sunday I'll probably go for a ride before the tour starts, watch the tour finale and cycle home.
Ah well I went on that club run and I'm glad I did, they usually do the same route on a Saturday but my group went a different hillier route.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Did 26 miles around the Yorkshire Wolds which I think must be a record for me. Lovely rolling hills, sunshine and virtually no cars. Bliss! Shame I came back covered in fliesxx(. Today I'm off to my parents for lunch. Must go and get some housework done first.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Both today and yesterday I started off early with a 5 mile run and an invigorating dip in the North Sea whilst my wife was still sleeping. We picked up our new Bromptons yesterday from South Shields (see the special interests section for a pic) and rode back, picking up some fresh bream and scallops from the Fish Quay on the way back. We spent the afternoon sorting out the insanity that our garden has become over the last few weeks and then I fried the scallops and served them with fennel from the garden cooked in Greek style, and then we curled up on the sofa and watched a quirky heartwarming Japanese film called 'Kameno Diner' about a Japanese women running a cafe in Helsinki. It was a wonderful day. Today more gardening... and unfortunately some work too. Not every day can be perfect. But there will be baked bream stuffed with herbs and garlic later...

Top Bottom