Plans for the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
domtyler said:

Not much at all :wacko:.

Might get a new tattoo done though:-

xo2r2g.jpg

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
What we can get Joe24 hats?

I'll probably be doing some vaguely long 40-50 miler on Saturday, not thought of a destination yet and done done a long ride in 2 weeks.

Kirstie said:
I'm going touring in the outer hebrides. It will mostly involve single malt, lots of wind and perhaps a bit of cycling
:wacko::wahhey::ohmy:
Which bit? I've only ever done Harris to Stornoway: Windy? Oh yes. Lovely though.

Kirstie said:
It will mostly involve single malt, lots of wind and perhaps a bit of cycling

Avoid drinking single malt whisky if it gives you wind! :wacko:

Crackle said:
Which bit? I've only ever done Harris to Stornoway: Windy? Oh yes. Lovely though.

Lochboisdale to Stornoway via Lochmaddy, Rhenigdale and Garenin gatliff hostels...and windy because I have colosally flatulent touring buddies (not really, but some of them are boys) and I think we will have an almighty tailwind the whole time. Can't wait! Been planning it since January and it's come around really quick this time.

domd1979

Veteran
Having a lie in, then...

Taking the camper for a spin, might need to charge battery first tho as not shifted it for 3 weeks. Also got to spend some time on me dissertation and tidying the house, so nowt exciting really.

papercorn2000

Pedalling down with some other members of The Mighty Blue Train to see the ToB on the Mennock Pass and then a swift ride down to see the finish at Drumlanrig Castle.
Wife's having an Ann Summers (or something) on Saturday night so round to the neighbours to drink beer and watch Westerns.

Top Bottom