PMT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Thats Premenstral Tension.

I'd like to have a discussion about this situation in women.

I've known a few women in my time and they've dealt with it in different ways and reacted in differing ways, also...

I'd like to know what the men feel on this subject & most importantly the women - ;)

I think it is just a part of life living with women and with that we need to under stand that it is a part of there life. One of my Ex's told me when we was talking about PMT that "she can see that she is making a mounting out of a mole hill and being way OTT (over the top) but can not help/stop it" she all so said that she fills so sorry for you men!

buggi

Bird Saviour
I don't suffer from it at all. i don't get period pain and i don't get bad tempered. am I one of the lucky few or ....

is PMT only made up by men to secure the one time of the month they can get away with ANYTHING.

For example, of course, it is the woman who has got the problem, it's all down to PMT, not the fact that they went out, got bladdered, shagged the local barmaid in the pub carpark and came home at 5am and pist in the wardrobe. The woman is OBVIOUSLY making a mountain out of a molehill because it's her "time of the month".

:tongue:

buggi said:
I don't suffer from it at all. i don't get period pain and i don't get bad tempered. am I one of the lucky few or ....

is PMT only made up by men to secure the one time of the month they can get away with ANYTHING.

For example, of course, it is the woman who has got the problem, it's all down to PMT, not the fact that they went out, got bladdered, shagged the local barmaid in the pub carpark and came home at 5am and pist in the wardrobe. The woman is OBVIOUSLY making a mountain out of a molehill because it's her "time of the month".

:biggrin:

Is there something your not telling us;)

buggi

Bird Saviour
spandex said:

Is there something your not telling us;)

LOL no. i just think sometimes men play the PMT card when they know they are being an peanut. The example was totally made up just to get my point across

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Straight out of school I worked in a photographic studio taking line pictures using a process called 'Photo Mechanical Transfer'.

When interested young women asked what sort of photography I soon learned that NOT to say 'PMT'.:tongue::biggrin:

Anyway isn't 'PMS' the modern Americanised reference these days?

In Stoke, I believe there is/was a bus company called Potteries Motor Traction.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
My wife suffers some months and not others... so I do think she does use it to play on when she is tired/hungry and becomes irritated so the PMT card is played (I keep meaning to make a diary and schedule/list the outbursts so i can identify a pattern but i am not that organised). I too have had my fair share of girlfriends and one thing i have noticed (maybe its just the type of women I dated) is that they drag it out for 3 and sometimes 4 days either side of the actual bleeding so the moodiness can lastfor almost 2 weeks sometimes...

Maybe I just irritate women alot and they have been sparing my feelings all this time and blaming it on PMT?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
beanzontoast said:
In Stoke, I believe there is/was a bus company called Potteries Motor Traction.

there certainly was. it used to say "thank you for traveling with pmt" on the inside, i was always so tempted to scrawl "don't be so ****ing patronising" or some such underneath.

Top Bottom