Porsche should be selling bumper cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru

I've already got Drago his Christmas pressie:

image.png

U

User482

Even a free society needs laws otherwise it would be anarchy.

It's not free then, is it?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
It's not free then, is it?
Of course it is. You can come and go as you please, buy what you want. The only thing which is not really free is freedom of speech as, nowadays, you can't say what you want, for fear of upsetting somebody, although that doesn't bother me , as I always say what I think.

screenman

Legendary Member
Of course it is. You can come and go as you please, buy what you want. The only thing which is not really free is freedom of speech as, nowadays, you can't say what you want, for fear of upsetting somebody, although that doesn't bother me , as I always say what I think.

Interesting that last bit, I tend to hold back on words if I think they may hurt people. I am sure you must do the same.

400bhp

Guru
Yes.

Otherwise the insurance would be cheaper.

However to be more accurate it is the cars that people drive faster rather than faster cars.

No, it's about the severity of the accident, not necessarily the frequency.

U

User482

Buy a handgun and head for parliament square. Let us know how you get on.
Personally, I think considering the effect of my words on others is just good manners.

Tin Pot

Guru
So that makes it OK then?
Point is the faster drivers are killing people (themselves and others) now if you want to argue that is in a few more severe accidents rather than lots of small ones then you do rather miss the point.

Finally!

You are aware that all roadworthy cars are capable of breaking the speed limit?

400bhp

Guru
So that makes it OK then?
Point is the faster drivers are killing people (themselves and others) now if you want to argue that is in a few more severe accidents rather than lots of small ones then you do rather miss the point.
No I really don't. My profession says otherwise

Top Bottom