England : Lancashire Preston (Walton-Le Dale/Higher Walton) Mid Week Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
***Wednesday 24th April - Mid Week Ride***​

Have talked about it, so thought I would get on and offer it up to those who fancy a mid-week ride after work? Leaving from South Preston (Walton-Le Dale) which is 5mins walk from Capitol centre (around the corner at Cost Cutter) which is the garage/petrol station on Victoria Road.

Address: Victoria Road, Walton-le-Dale, Preston PR5 4BA
Aim to meet from 6pm, leaving at 6.10pm (sharp) complete a loop and return back there for 7.30pm latest.
Not a hardcore workout, but a fun ride. Might add a hill or 2 (this is Lancashire after all) but will see who turns up and what people prefer. No-one will be dropped!​
So who is ditching the gym and joining me mid week then??​

Go on then. I'll ride over and join you.

Christopher

Über Member
hi Sal
I'm in. It is the petrol station on the roundabout near the White Bull pub. Looking forward to meeting you both.

Christopher

Über Member
Good, good. Rusty, I work in Walton Summit, near J29 M6, so if you would like to meet somewhere around there we can ride to the start.

Good, good. Rusty, I work in Walton Summit, near J29 M6, so if you would like to meet somewhere around there we can ride to the start.

How about the junction of Kellet lane with Tramway lane? We can work our way down Brindle Road, School Lane and chorley road which should land us near the White Bull. Tis only @3mile so meet at 5.40?

Christopher

Über Member
Yep rusty that is very close to my office so that will do nicely!
Early next week I will re-confirm and PM you and Sal wilth my moby number.

:thumbsup:

Christopher

Über Member
I am still on for this - but can I meet Sal at the petrol station at 6 instead rusty? That way I can drop off some stuff at home. I've PM'd you both.

Top Bottom