Pro Transfers for 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who's going to replace now Euskatel and Vaconsoleil have folded?

Should just be 1 vacancy as UCI would like to keep it to 20 I should imagine.

IAM cycling may have pretensions to a World Tour outfit, at least they implied it in their initial press release, which I can't find now and they've just taken on the likes of Chavanel. Budget of 7 million is not far below world tour level, so they could probably make the step up if they wanted too. Or as FM says, they may just be aiming for wildcard entries, which they didn't get this year.

The Couch

Über Member
Pffff Anton... that's only going to piss off Cav that he will have one fast man less... not quite convinced he will be of much help to Uran
Wow, didn't know how many (pretty) rubbish sprinters they actually had :smile:

The Couch

Über Member
Janier Acevedo and Wout Poels go to OPQ... especially Acevedo is an interesting guy to get, he really had a nice year

I also like the somewhat under-the-radar hiring of Zoidl by Trek, like Acevedo he is also one of the guys who deserves a chance with the big boys after a nice year

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
OPQS are going to have a much more balanced team next year with some serious climbing strength added in Uran, Acevedo and Poels.

raindog

er.....
Another signing to Quickstep is French youngster Julian Alaphilippe, who won the last stage of the Tour de l'Avenir last week.

Top Bottom