Rangers Liquidation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Re-building could and should have started a long time ago...

Reluctantly I have to agree that it's a good thing for you. Assuming Motherwell don't bin it (and the ref doesn't decide to give 3 penalties during injury time) another season is exactly what you need.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Re-building could and should have started a long time ago...

Reluctantly I have to agree that it's a good thing for you. Assuming Motherwell don't bin it (and the ref doesn't decide to give 3 penalties during injury time) another season is exactly what you need.

we know it, everybody knew it, the only people that didn't know was McCoist and his team, and the last board....

U

User6179

No we didn't, our defending as all over the place, our midfield was leaving wide open spaces and we got picked off very easily, our final ball went missing last night, financially for us its not the best, re-building wise it could be a good thing

On the plus side , No 500K for Newcastle :biggrin:

AndyRM

XOXO
On the plus side , No 500K for Newcastle :biggrin:

I only found out about that yesterday. That dude is seriously ruthless.

I also found out that because Norwich have been promoted, their parachute payment from a couple seasons ago gets re-distributed, amongst Premier League clubs.

So they'll get about a million pounds each, which is pretty much like winning £30 at the bookies and someone giving you an extra pound on the way out the door.

U

User6179

I only found out about that yesterday. That dude is seriously ruthless.

I also found out that because Norwich have been promoted, their parachute payment from a couple seasons ago gets re-distributed, amongst Premier League clubs.

So they'll get about a million pounds each, which is pretty much like winning £30 at the bookies and someone giving you an extra pound on the way out the door.

£48 million over 4 years as a parachute payment from English Premier :eek:, Scottish league it is 250K ,no much between them then .

AndyRM

XOXO
£48 million over 4 years as a parachute payment from English Premier :eek:, Scottish league it is 250K ,no much between them then .

You're forgetting that the EPL is the best league in the world!

Top Bottom