Recommend an LED front light WITH batteries please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ve now got the names of some German made cycle lamps to check-out (thanks Mr J-much appreciated). I don’t want to remain off-road with the new bike for too long simply because I don’t have lights, so I’ve been and bought a couple of RSP lights, to put me on for now. These are the same lights & supplier in the fleebay link above shared by Swee`pee99 (Thank you).

Here’s my review
I actually went to their Rotherham shop, just over 1 mile away with the intention of buying a matching pair-one to use in flash mode, and the other to use in the conventional way-(be seen & be safe etc).However, when I saw that the lamp only had one LED in it, I just bought one to try it. I was not disappointed at all when I went outside of the shop and played about with it to test the brightness. (Fortunate for me that four AAA bats are included). I could observe without any difficulty or doubt that the brightness was good, even in daylight. I ended up with something akin to welder`s hawkeye for a little while afterwards. I went straight back in, having managed to locate the double doors again, and bought another one.

The diameter of the lens is 23mm. The reflector area is a good depth and will obviously be an integral part of the brightness. The bracket (see pic) seems quite robust for a light that cost under a fiver, and has an adequate amount of packing rubber provided. The price in the shop is £4.99. On their eBay store it is £4.49 +£3.50 postage. For anyone who resides in either Rotherham, Sheffield or Chesterfield there is a store in those locations.

Attachments

• Photo0904.jpg
    Photo0904.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Photo0905.jpg
    Photo0905.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Top Bottom