Ribble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moose

Mine arrived yesterday - haven't had chance to ride it yet, but going out for a little ride this evening.

Ribble3.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's another smart bike

aran20

Seen it in the flesh!!! Looks really good, but need its headset tightening!

Moose, Don't forget to weigh yourself before and after ablutions, but more importantly I know you've just come off a long two weeks of nightshifts but get that bloody lawn cut sharpish, cause you can hardly see your new tread iron of yours in that picture. LOL

A nice bike mate, well bought.

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

Looks great Moose ! ;)

Think i'll go for black tyres next time. The white looks nice, but they soon discolour.

I've done about 220 miles on mine so far, and it seems to be settling in, no more issues. I've decided though, im gonna book into my lbs to get the gears set up 100% - we just can't seem to get them right, tried allsorts.

It'll be a 10 minute job for the lbs.

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

Moose, I noticed your brake levers are aluminium, they look different to mine. Did you specify anything different on your order?

Cheers.

Moose

I noticed the levers and the rear derailleur are different from yours. Are yours the Centuar carbon?

I didn't spec anything different on my order, I was expecting the alloy gear but secretly hoping for the carbon and may still change

Moose

aran20 said:
Seen it in the flesh!!! Looks really good, but need its headset tightening!

Moose, Don't forget to weigh yourself before and after ablutions, but more importantly I know you've just come off a long two weeks of nightshifts but get that bloody lawn cut sharpish, cause you can hardly see your new tread iron of yours in that picture. LOL

A nice bike mate, well bought.

Lost a pound or two after that pizza :biggrin:

That grass will get cut when I'm good and ready and no sooner (I need a gardener) :rolleyes:

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

Moose said:
I noticed the levers and the rear derailleur are different from yours. Are yours the Centuar carbon?

I didn't spec anything different on my order, I was expecting the alloy gear but secretly hoping for the carbon and may still change

mine is the Centaur yes, and on close inspection, I think the parts in question are carbon.

l4dva

Guru
I REALLY WANT ONE!!!!!!

aran20

Moose said:
Lost a pound or two after that pizza :wacko:

That grass will get cut when I'm good and ready and no sooner (I need a gardener) :biggrin:

AHHHHHHHH Pizza! I'm now converted, it was lovely, just what I needed that night after the race. Have a good weekend R.M.

mr-marty-martin

love my ribble, cant wait to get some corima's on it next season...

so did you pay extra for the carbon rear mech and shifters? i feel bumped off now, lol, i was a bit pee'd they sent the wrong size crank arms...

OP
OP
S

ShinSplint

mr-marty-martin said:
love my ribble, cant wait to get some corima's on it next season...

so did you pay extra for the carbon rear mech and shifters? i feel bumped off now, lol, i was a bit pee'd they sent the wrong size crank arms...

No mate, thought it musta been standard with the Centaur set up.

Just had a great ride with the lads over on mtbe.co.uk . Carlton bank was a bit of a naughty one :biggrin:

MajorMantra

Just got back to my flat, where my lovely new Ribble was waiting in my bed!

Mine has the carbon levers and mechs too. I think it's because I ordered mine earlier - it was delivered around the end of May but I've been away since before then.

Annoyingly my Speedplays are at the PO depot so I won't have them til tomorrow but I might put some SPDs on for a quick spin. Oh boy oh boy oh boy...:smile:

Matthew

Top Bottom