England : Leicestershire Ride to Wymondam Windmill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Flatish :laugh:
Worst climb is Saxileby hill the one after Asfordby we did on the first Nice pies run . Than as Tom says it's rolling but no big climbs on my scale

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Flatish :laugh:
Worst climb is Saxileby hill the one after Asfordby we did on the first Nice pies run . Than as Tom says it's rolling but no big climbs on my scale

I went down Saxleby Hill today, it was very wet and muddy, will make it interesting going up it if it stays like that.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
I went down Saxleby Hill today, it was very wet and muddy, will make it interesting going up it if it stays like that.
The dip just before the farm is generally muddy but normally not too bad hopefully a dryish week should see us ok . We are not going round it :laugh:

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Bike prepped tyres pumped :pump:.Just need to decide on clothing was a tad warm today but wind is still cutting .
See you at nine :hello:

@13 rider, that was my thought too....it's about 8 each way to Cossington so I need to find 2-3 miles somewhere as a minimum even if I just do a circuit once I'm down there.

Yep, that was great fun despite the wind and good to see you both. Wish id taken a picture in the loft.

I also got a pb on Saxleby Hill and (more suprisingly) the climb back up to Humble Lane from the a46 at the end!

I'll firm up a Lincoln route in a bit as I may do one on Saturday.

Top Bottom