RideLondon Freecycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Who`s going tomorrow? I wasn`t sure I was going to get the time off work but I have last minute.:wahhey:
I`ll be riding a light blue Quella single speed and the wife will be on a blue and black specialized road bike. we plan to get up smoke about 9 o`clock just as the course opens. If you see us say hello. :hello:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I shall be on my dark blue Brommie and suitably attired ....

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
We'll probably use the closed roads to get closer to the Excel.

vickster

Legendary Member
I've done it the last 2 years, enjoyable but don't expect to make quick progress and have your wits about you! It can be very slow getting from Buck House to the start at Admiralty Arch unless you are early

I'm riding tomorrow, 100 miles on closed roads but with no kids on stabilisers so no freecycle for me today

Have fun :smile:

Lonestar

Veteran
Would love to join in but I think myself and @Lonestar are hitting the hills tomorrow . He wants to put in 60 miles and 3000ft of climbing and I know a good route .

The Bow Flyover is a hell of a hill @Cuchilo on the way to work pal.:whistle:

mustang1

Legendary Member
My kid wanted to go but a last minute change meant we headed to Epping forest instead. When we were done, she said she wants to go to the RideLondon. Alas, no time for that now.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves if you go!

Effyb4

Veteran
I really enjoyed the ride into town, but I hated every second of the freecycle course. I think I am too impatient. Which is a bit ironic given the speed I normally go (no more than 13mph average). I thoroughly enjoyed the ride home from Grays - lots of PRs.

Care to expand ?
Kept getting idiots knocking into my rear mech, and just staring blankly when I looked at them, and loads and loads of squirrels, I prefer mixing it with the black cabs:ohmy:.
Then this lot were having a colourful protest in Parliament square.

image.jpg

So I went down to Parsons Green for a

image.jpg

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom