Ringo Starr says Macca died in 1966 and was replaced by a lookie likie.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
The website's disclaimer, sorry:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Yeah but Ringo is Yasser Arafat.
image.jpg

buggi

Bird Saviour
My mum reckons it could be true, this has sparked a massive debate at my mums house. First she said they're was a lapse around this time where they disappeared for a few weeks. Then there is the fact he's really ugly now he's older and not a very good singer. Also the falling out with John Lennon. Yoko was always blamed and my mum reckons its weird that him and Paul fell out coz they were really close so it makes sense that John didn't get on with the new Paul, and left the band. My mum said they were a massive phenomenon, nothing like them had ever happened before and so its unlikely they'd let a small detail like Paul's death put an end to it, as he was the most popular one, and with all the hysteria, it's unlikely that anyone would notice or question it . The family was probably paid off. And Paul's ex Mrs (the one with the half leg who's name escapes me) got a phenomenal divorce pay out, so it could be she knows, and they made her look like a right loon in the press, so even if she had said something no one would have believed her (Lance Armstrong type bullying tactics?) My mum reckons that Ringo still has everything up top so there is no way he would discredit himself now, and there seems to be no trace of the "lookalike" after 1966.

And I'm gonna chuck in my two pennies worth....

What if John Lennon wasn't knocked off by some random mad loony bloke.... But assassinated to keep him quiet?

classic33

Leg End Member
My mum reckons it could be true, this has sparked a massive debate at my mums house. First she said they're was a lapse around this time where they disappeared for a few weeks. Then there is the fact he's really ugly now he's older and not a very good singer. Also the falling out with John Lennon. Yoko was always blamed and my mum reckons its weird that him and Paul fell out coz they were really close so it makes sense that John didn't get on with the new Paul, and left the band. My mum said they were a massive phenomenon, nothing like them had ever happened before and so its unlikely they'd let a small detail like Paul's death put an end to it, as he was the most popular one, and with all the hysteria, it's unlikely that anyone would notice or question it . The family was probably paid off. And Paul's ex Mrs (the one with the half leg who's name escapes me) got a phenomenal divorce pay out, so it could be she knows, and they made her look like a right loon in the press, so even if she had said something no one would have believed her (Lance Armstrong type bullying tactics?) My mum reckons that Ringo still has everything up top so there is no way he would discredit himself now, and there seems to be no trace of the "lookalike" after 1966.

And I'm gonna chuck in my two pennies worth....

What if John Lennon wasn't knocked off by some random mad loony bloke.... But assassinated to keep him quiet?
Would that have been masterminded by Yoko or the CIA

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
It's actually Ringo Starr who has been replaced.

View attachment 81162
Ooooh! A Mint user! Thinking of trying that when my Ubuntu LTS expires.

Top Bottom