Rounded on by pedestrians!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
col said:
Of course its nothing to do with wanting to hit a roundabout with traffic on at speed is it? ;)

Should I have stayed indoors then?;)

If we take into account all the things which might happen: we'd never venture out would we?
Best thing is to cycle assertively and be alert: I was and I was.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
col said:
Of course its nothing to do with wanting to hit a roundabout with traffic on at speed is it? ;)

CYCLISTS - KNOW YOUR PLACE!

col

Legendary Member
betty swollocks said:
Should I have stayed indoors then?;)

If we take into account all the things which might happen: we'd never venture out would we?
Best thing is to cycle assertively and be alert: I was and I was.

Good on ya.;)

col

Legendary Member
John the Monkey said:
You should have read the secret Highway Code that says that you don't have to give way to bicycles approaching from your right on roundabouts.

Very good monkey, or even how about not going too fast into things, it can save your life.;)

Globalti

Legendary Member
My sister, who was timid as a young woman, got berated nastily by a motorist for blocking a quiet road while practising her 3-point turn. It absolutely devastated her and set her driving confidence back by weeks.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Rigid Raider said:
My sister, who was timid as a young woman, got berated nastily by a motorist for blocking a quiet road while practising her 3-point turn. It absolutely devastated her and set her driving confidence back by weeks.

I got nastily berated by passers-by for having the temerity to upbraid a motorist for very nearly offing/dispatching me.

Saddle bum

Über Member
If the silly bint is stupid enough to engage in eye contact, a pitying look and a remarkto the effect she should be ironing some bloke's shirt is enough to heat up her knickers.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
My GF is learning to drive. She was stuck on a road, because of something big further along the road. She had no-where to go so was just waiting. A queue of cars had built up behind her, and a man got out and started walking to her car. Apparently he was walking up to the car looking angry, then saw why she couldnt go anywhere and he walked back to his car.

I prefere to just sit up close behind to the ones going slow, and overtake them close so i nearly hit there mirror while saying, "****ing learner drivers always going slow"
And when they stall, well...........

PaulB

Legendary Member
betty swollocks said:
Best thing is to cycle assertively and be a blert: I was and I was.

Don't be so hard on yourself. A bit over the top maybe but hopefully you'll learn from it.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mr_hippo said:
A two-wheeled numpty going too fast for the road conditions and blames others.

And riding one of those silly fixed wheel things. Where you have no control over them, and cant even stop properly on them.

Top Bottom