safety in a crash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsmith

Veteran
30th March 2007, said it above the photo at the top of the pic

lets not turn this into a helmet debate please! not got there yet but could easily do so
as for the helmet riders ride more dangerously, maybe as a whole but i really haven't a clue but all i know is i am a VERY cautious rider and wear a helmet and this is partially due to losing a very close and dear friend of mine that felt like family as in OP, so this tragic case really hit me hard
Cheers Ed

No worries. I am truly sorry for your loss.

classic33

Leg End Member
30th March 2007, said it above the photo at the top of the pic

lets not turn this into a helmet debate please! not got there yet but could easily do so
as for the helmet riders ride more dangerously, maybe as a whole but i really haven't a clue but all i know is i am a VERY cautious rider and wear a helmet and this is partially due to losing a very close and dear friend of mine that felt like family as in OP, so this tragic case really hit me hard
Cheers Ed
Not my intention Ed. Just a demonstration of how luck can play a part in these things.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
no worries, just we all know what happens with helmet debates! people disagree, than people start getting out of hand and then a mod comes along and locks the thread
no problem with discussing it here though and especially if it relates to the OP about safety of cars v bikes
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom