Sarah Alexander and Samantha Janus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it just me or do you all find it hard to tell which is which?

SNN1903S_472298b.jpg

sarah-alexander1.jpg

They both seem to do drama/comedy roles and I can never work out which one of the two it is. Can you name them in the above pics?

I also get mixed up with Tara Fitzgerald and Kirsten Scott-Thomas (skinny brunettes who get their tits out in every role).

Anyone else have celebrity pairings like this?

Janus is the bottom one (there is a joke there somewhere)

Samantha Janus, sister of Hugh? :sad:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Over The Hill said:
Is it just me or do you all find it hard to tell which is which?

SNN1903S_472298b.jpg

sarah-alexander1.jpg

Janus is the bottom one (there is a joke there somewhere)

Ha ha Janus is the top one, but she defo has a wonderful bottom and have strated watching eastenders as Have had a massive crush on her since her 'Game on' days!

They look very similar but the other one irritates me in every role she does for some unknown reason.

Wigsie said:
Ha ha Janus is the top one, but she defo has a wonderful bottom and have strated watching eastenders as Have had a massive crush on her since her 'Game on' days!

They look very similar but the other one irritates me in every role she does for some unknown reason.

No Janus really is the bottom one of the two pictures!

I was going to do them Private Eye style but left it to you lot (Rich P) to go for that.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Over The Hill said:
No Janus really is the bottom one of the two pictures!

I was going to do them Private Eye style but left it to you lot (Rich P) to go for that.

Janus is top, Alexander is bottom

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Janus is top, Alexander is bottom

+ 1, deffo

Maz

Guru
Over The Hill said:
I also get mixed up with Tara Fitzgerald and Kirsten Scott-Thomas (skinny brunettes who get their tits out in every role).
Try looking a bit higher than their tits. They look quite different from the neck up.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Over The Hill said:
I told you I get them mixed up!

Sorry but yes it is Janus on top.

I just had to look through my Google search again to find the pics I used to check.

Most pics of Janus seem to be her with no kit on.

Alexander was on some programme last night that mrs FFFF was watching and I have always had a soft spot for her :sad: since she was on "Coupling"

If you have any naked pictures of either that you need clarification on I would be pleased to help.

Top Bottom