Sarah Alexander and Samantha Janus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am not saying anything but....

michael-jackson.jpg

230px-robert_helpmann_child_catcher_.jpg

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Alexander was on some programme last night that mrs FFFF was watching and I have always had a soft spot for her xx( since she was on "Coupling"

If you have any naked pictures of either that you need clarification on I would be pleased to help.

Yes she seems quite game but then if you are dreaming then why not dream of both of them??

Just Google Janus and you have to look hard for the ones with clothes on.
In my "Research" there are also some pics of Sarah A when she was on Armstrong and Miller where she is in some comedy sketches with her kit off.
(Or was that Janus?)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Maz said:
Try looking a bit higher than their tits. They look quite different from the neck up.

I do wonder if Over the Hill has actually watched any films or just has a compilation of 'best tits'... Kristen Scott-Thomas is only one of the best actors around today - and in several languages. Her performance in Il y a longtemps que je t'aime was nothing short of breathtaking.

Flying_Monkey said:
I do wonder if Over the Hill has actually watched any films or just has a compilation of 'best tits'... Kristen Scott-Thomas is only one of the best actors around today - and in several languages. Her performance in Il y a longtemps que je t'aime was nothing short of breathtaking.
Yes, OTH's summary of her career is shockingly one-dimensional. Don't forget, she was also in that film with that bloke and flashed her minge. Which was quite lovely.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Chuffy said:
Yes, OTH's summary of her career is shockingly one-dimensional. Don't forget, she was also in that film with that bloke and flashed her minge. Which was quite lovely.

FM's been trying to get in pseud's corner in Private Eye for as long as I remember. Will no-one put him out of his misery?

Top Bottom