England : Cumbria Scottish Borders run - 26th July 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:sad: but enjoy what you see of the games!
@Pat "5mph" - :sad: maybe you have at least a small chance to meet or at least see a few famous or not so famous sports people/ex sports people?
Ha ha, last (very famous) sports person I've served had to ask him for his name to open a tab for his table, turns out he (obviously being so famous) was not to be billed for anything :laugh:
I am soooo not into sports: only cycle because I want to go places fast ^_^ :rolleyes:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:laugh: Who was it?
You might recognise Chris Hoy though, if you were to bump into him? :giggle:
(was trying to put a positive spin on your Commie Games job :rolleyes:)

T

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:laugh: Who was it?
You might recognise Chris Hoy though, if you were to bump into him? :giggle:
(was trying to put a positive spin on your Commie Games job :rolleyes:)

T
It was Kenny Daglish, football player. Tbh, I vaguely recognized the name :laugh:
Any handsome Lycra cladded chap will attract my attention, cannot guarantee to know their names though ... are names relevant? :whistle: :laugh:

jazzkat

Fixed wheel fanatic.
Sorry I won't be around for this.
Hopefully I'll have just arrived near to the foot of Alpe D'huez by the time you set off!
:hyper:

Too early to confirm (a lot of things happening between now and then), but it's looking more likely than it was. Upgrade me to "more interested than @Harry_Palmer79 but less interested than @Louch"

Haven't been down that way for a few years. Wild camping by the river at Armathwaite was lovely ^_^ Riding into 30mph headwinds and hail showers between Longtown and Dumfries, not so lovely... :cold:

Top Bottom