England : Cumbria Scottish Borders run - 26th July 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MikeW-71

MikeW-71

Veteran
Hi folks,
Sadly, it's just become apparent that this ride clashes with a family event, which I'd overlooked. Stupid of me :sad:. Unfortunately it wouldn't be appropriate to miss the family do, so I'm afraid I'll have to give the ride a miss.
Great shame. Maybe next time.
Have a good one.
Cheers
Geoff
No worries Geoff, see you at another ride soon :smile:

Brandane

Legendary Member
Bummer :sad: Not to worry though, bills have to be paid and all that :smile:

So, this is who we have interested. Last call folks, who's in or out?
@Marmion
@Telemark
@Fubar
@Col5632
@Martin McNeely
@Brandane
@Edwardoka
@Harry_Palmer79
@clockhammer
@ShooglyDougie
@Nicol
@GBC +1
I am still sitting on the fence! Having a bit of achilles tendon trouble just now, but hopefully it just needs a rest; and then there is the weather. I am not embarrassed to admit that I am very much a FWC., and as such I don't do cycling in the rain. Unless of course I am the ride organiser, as in the 3 ferries last year :ohmy:.

I'll need to work out travel arrangements closer to the time, possibly take the Friday beforehand off and get the earliest Carlisle train from Barrhead. I guess that's the same train that everyone else is getting on though :wacko:

Tolvar

Ah this old chestnut, as I'm finally back in the UK put me down as a maybe, I'll confirm over the next few days. And a big hello to everyone :smile:

Fubar

Guru
Unfortunately I don't think I'll make this one @MikeW-71, Mrs Fubar has a few things she needs the car for that day which may/may not also involve me - one of these days I'll get on your ride!!

Top Bottom