self-gratification artist films himself verbally abusing cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-appears-breaking-law-using-phone-wheel.html
Ignore it if it's been posted before.:okay:

0578-3797924-Landscape_gardener_Andrew_Cudd_pictured_filmed_himself_berating_-m-18_1474378163008.jpg

Slick

Guru
What a fud.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Who?

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Nice of him to provide all the necessary evidence for his own conviction.

The phone use for filming has to be at least careless driving.
The dangerous passing.
The homophobic remarks,
Must be enough there for the police to be going on with.Hopefully.

drug test wouldn't be a waste of time by the look of his eyes in the twitter pic.

Last edited:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
The "Ronnie Pickering" award?

Well to give "Ronnie" credit, he didn't actually post it online, his protagonist did, thus dropping the Pickering in hot water. This "Cudd" character posted it himself... just as the authorities are looking at making an example of people using their phone at the wheel.

I'm thinking of using the insult "Cudd" tomorrow whenever I see an example of suicidal stupidity.

"Look at that guy doing a wheelie on his Fireblade in the ASDA car park at school chucking out time, while filming it on his phone. What a Cudd."

raleighnut

Legendary Member
What an utter plonker, let's hope that the footage is forwarded to the cops and he gets 're-educated' as to his actions with a lovely big fine and a hatful of points.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Take his car away and crush it. Take his licence away and never give it back. Job done.

Sadly, I think it'll be a slap on the wrist. 'I need my vehicle and licence for my work blah blah blah hardship blah blah stress blah blah usual excuse etc.'

Top Bottom