Sexy outfit to take child to school

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This morning I saw a woman taking a child to school. She was wearing (not wearing might be a more appropriate description) skin tight knee length black tights and a similar top with a low neckline. Had she not got some sort of ruffle at the bottom of the top, I would have assumed that it was body paint or a some exotic micron thick swimwear.

Now, while this outfit would probably attract male attention in an Ibiza club, I wondered if it was appropriate for taking your daughter to the local primary school? Has anyone any views? I'm aware that North Wales is usually about 5 years behind the rest of the country, and I'm wondering if "stripper gear" is de rigeur for delivering children to school in London nowadays.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
The school run is boring, At my boys primary school there is a mixture of women trolls in their slippers, Yummy mummys, mutton dressed as lamb and some regular mums/dads thrown in for good measure.

Without photographic evidence (please make the effort next time hey Patrick ;)) I cannot make an accurate assessment but IMHO there s nothing wrong with someone making an effort to attract attention... Whether you want to perv, admire, gossip about or mate with her is up to you. :biggrin:

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
My goodness, how derelict! How debauched!

Personally, I would see all women dressed in the kind of strudy brogues that have already been mentioned (black, of course), with a mid-calf black skirt, white shirt, black jacket and red armband with a white circle containing a black swasti ....

*ahem*

;)

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
cheadle hulme said:
All the girls around here seem to wear those knee length tights you speak of. When I was at school it was leg warmers. Fashion innit.

I don't think these were thick enough to keep much warm. ;)

Top Bottom