Sexy outfit to take child to school

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Isn't this thread making an indirect but sound case for school uniform?

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Noodley said:
Christ, I saw the thread title and thought he was asking advice on what to wear! :ohmy::blush:;)

Is your advice often sought on such matters?

"Mr. Noodley what should I wear today to take my daughter to the Alex Salmond Academy for Gentlewomen?"

"Well, Mrs. McGrint, as it's summer and the temperature is above zero, I'd wear the the silver nipple tassels and the patriotic tartan g-string."

U

User169

Andy in Sig said:
Isn't this thread making an indirect but sound case for school uniform?

Isn't this about what parents wear?

And, wrt OP, when were tights not skin tight?

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Delftse Post said:
Isn't this about what parents wear?

And, wrt OP, when were tights not skin tight?

I've just reread the OP. It was possible to interpret, as I did, the first paragraph as referring to the child's clothing. The second one shows it to mean the mother (in which case I totally retract my comments about school uniform). Ooops!;)

Noodley

Andy in Sig said:
I've just reread the OP. It was possible to interpret, as I did, the first paragraph as referring to the child's clothing. The second one shows it to mean the mother (in which case I totally retract my comments about school uniform). Ooops!:ohmy:

Maybe the mum wears school uniform if you ask nicely and pay enough. ;)

Globalti

Legendary Member
The nearest I've ever come to fainting in the street was when I was strolling along the pavement in Paris and a very shapely lady in tight black leggings opened her car door (red Pug 206 GTI) and leaned in to pick up her kiddy. The, er, view made my head swim.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Patrick Stevens said:
We desperately need theclaud's input on this issue. I'm anxious to know how far South Wales is ahead of North Wales in the fashion stakes.

What issue? The thread, frankly, is beneath contempt. You seem to be working overtime at the moment to prove Dellzeqq right...

Top Bottom