Sexy outfit to take child to school

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The Daily Mail offers some valuable advice...

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Uncle Mort said:
That's not something you hear very often is it?

I dunno, some of the regulars here have a remarkably detailed knowledge of what's in the Mail. Look at the thread on Richard Littlejohn for example. I reckon the lefties have it delivered inside their copies of "Bondage Weekly." You can get all seven days issues in if you tie it up tightly. ;)

Greedo

Got a picture of the woman next door to me on her way to pick the kids up!

1285.jpg

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Greedo said:
Got a picture of the woman next door to me on her way to pick the kids up!

Jesus I have to put up with Orcs and Trolls in their Pj's... and the odd 'pro' that looks like they have just come off a hard night shift!

Ladies are classy here in Folkestone!

Jonathan M

Crackle said:
I love the first comment after that article ;)

That made me laugh too!! LOL kids can be cruel, but unless a parent is a complete shrek look-alike, I don't think that any kids would look at someone elses parent and then turn to the child in question stating "your mummy didn't have make up on today......."

They are more likely to turn to the child and say "why isn't your school jumper clean?".

From a blokes POV the fashion parade that is taking the kids to school is laughable. I've taken Josh to school most days since he started, and what I've worn has ranged from boggo trousers & shirts when I'm in work, through gym kit, through yesterdays clothes when I've been in a rush to full on lycra cycling kit when I've been off that day and want to get going on a ride!

Yummy-mummy attitudes to having to look good on the school run just highlight socitey's shallowness and the stupid reliance upon appearance rather than substance.

As a post-script there is a parent at Josh's school who wears, year round, (fake?) Channel sunglasses every morning, rain or shine. Never wears them in the afternoons regardless of weather, but instead has make-up that looks like piss holes in the snow - perhaps she doesn't have time to do her make-up in the mornings????

U

User169

Jonathan M said:
As a post-script there is a parent at Josh's school who wears, year round, (fake?) Channel sunglasses every morning, rain or shine.

Well if they really do say that, I think you can safely assume that they aren't the real McCcoy.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Wigsie said:
.. and the odd 'pro' that looks like they have just come off a hard night shift!

Ladies are classy here in Folkestone!

I can just imagine the school gate conversation.

"Two ships in and 436 clients. I was up and down those stairs all night."
"Your poor feet."

Wierdest thing in Portsmouth is wearing the combination of crop top, short skirt, leggings and then heavy boots!

Top Bottom