Should I get some euros before the referendum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-migration-abroad-offsets-exodus-regions.html Read it and weep! The ones like User who probably live miles away from it all welcome this.:rolleyes:

Sorry, but I refuse to accept any piece of journalism from Daily Mail as reliable.

outlash

also available in orange
So you think London's population isn't going to grow significantly in the coming years?

No more significantly than at the rate it has been doing. But if you're linking to 'articles' on that website, you're clutching at straws made of BS. I think we're all still waiting for proof of your claims of the big jump in the UK's population....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
No more significantly than at the rate it has been doing. But if you're linking to 'articles' on that website, you're clutching at straws made of BS. I think we're all still waiting for proof of your claims of the big jump in the UK's population....

Census reveals biggest surge in population since records began
Unexpected rise in numbers in England and Wales to 53 million, lastest figures show

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...n-population-since-records-began-7946094.html

And that's from 4 years ago!

snorri

Legendary Member
It's still an enormous amount that may be better spent in the uk
But they (the EU) did spend a lot on the UK, it just worries me that if we leave they might want to take back all the roads, bridges and ferries they gave us and demand interest on the loan. Have you considered that in your calculation?

outlash

also available in orange

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Here's a challenge for you, post a link up that isn't from a media outlet that uses straight official data mangled and 'interpreted' by a journalist to make news.

It's the official census they're quoting, isn't that good enough for you? I could understand if it was the DM but you're even nit picking a lefty newspapers report!:rolleyes:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I wouldn't buy Euros as a speculative adventure. Some people say that you should invest in some kind of unit trust that has a large European component. The price is likely to be quite low immediately before the referendum due to "market nervousness". If we vote to stay In, the price should rise sharply and you cash in.
Well, that's one view anyway.

pauldavid

Veteran
The only problem I can see with holding this referendum is that a great deal of our population that are eligible to vote couldn't really be trusted to sit the right way round on the toilet on their own, never mind make a reasoned intelligent decision!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom