Should I get some euros before the referendum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Buy Chinese noodles, think their exchange rate will hold steady
Beef or chicken though?

snorri

Legendary Member
If the country decides to vote to leave the EU is the pound likely to suddenly drop significantly against the euro? Just wondering if I should change the money for our summer tour before the referendum just in case, I'm assuming the pound is unlikely to strengthen much either way it goes?
I don't know, nobody knows.
Take a punt and exchange half of your holiday pounds before the referendum:okay:.
Don't complain to me if you lose out, but send me half your gains if you win^_^.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
If there's gonna be a brexit, Euros aren't going to be worth much without Great British stability and finance. But I'd suggest trying get a better deal before leaving. If you love something, try negotiations. If you get your way, it was meant to be. If you don't, it wasn't a good idea in the first place. Maybe if you exit, you could sell us more/better fish. And have a steel industry. NAFTA did wonders for our economy. Locally, just ask the several hundred folks who built vacuum cleaners for Eureka, or switches for GE.

classic33

Leg End Member
If there's gonna be a brexit, Euros aren't going to be worth much without Great British stability and finance. But I'd suggest trying get a better deal before leaving. If you love something, try negotiations. If you get your way, it was meant to be. If you don't, it wasn't a good idea in the first place. Maybe if you exit, you could sell us more/better fish. And have a steel industry. NAFTA did wonders for our economy. Locally, just ask the several hundred folks who built vacuum cleaners for Eureka, or switches for GE.
They got White Knight ones. Wouldn't have one if they paid me to take it.

Top Bottom