Show us what you're doing at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dunno.. ridden to me implies you sit on it and it drives itself or your driven by a driver where as driven implies the rider controls it? 😂😂

Oh right, your pushbike ride itself?

I guess you must drive that then, live and learn.

keithmac

Guru
No, he rides it quite a bit to be fair.

I've seen Triumphs in for MOT that you'd put money on were only 5,000 milers where in fact they were 50,000 miles or more.

Nice to see some people can look after, clean and service bikes properly.

Seen 125's at 2 years old that are basically wrecks due to neglect.

Same as everything, you get out what you put in..

@keithmac not at all on my account… can’t comment on @shep but I think it’s a bit of banter on the English language.

I can’t show you what I’ve been up to at work today; nothing as I’m on annual leave 😂😂 until Tuesday! Woop woop.

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
tempImageB4tL2O.jpg

My day yesterday was spent finally getting my 41 year old TS to start and prepping it for its final MOT and service before I register it for tax exemption, bikes were so much simpler back then...

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
20220901_112026.jpg

Robbie, an elderly Patterdale terrier. He went home earlier today after a 12 night stay. Thanks to a cancellation, I've actually got a day off tomorrow! First day with no dogs since late July.

20220828_103034.jpg

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
@TheDoctor do you have a dog yourself?. Looks a nice business to be in!.

Not anymore we don't. We had a yellow Lab, then a pair of black Lab crosses from Wood Green, then a black Lab cross from Blue Cross.
Bit of a theme going on!
We're doing more travelling now, so having our own dog doesn't really work. But looking after other peoples dogs is nearly as good, especially with some of the regulars. I like all the dogs - I wouldn't take them again if I didn't like them - but there are some who are particular favourites. And it does give me great flexibility, as long as I don't want to go away in the summer holidays too much.
It won't make me rich, but it'll pay for a few long-haul trips a year.

Top Bottom