Show us your hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

naminder

Try 2012-11-11 11.04.04.jpg

defy-one

David Bailey .... i taught him well :biggrin:

Cyclist33

The Sirrus does seem to have an incredibly long head tube. How does that translate in the ride? My Quick has a head tube that's not as long - I think 15cm - but as the forks are longer than a road bike it does add some height. Also Cannondale fit it with a riser bar. However I have put a flat bar on and recently took the stem about 15mm down the steerer to get it as low as possible,

Stu

defy-one

It's comfortabke and with the stem flipped gives me a nice view of traffic. I did move the handlebars down and put spacers above to give a very aggressive riding position,but didn't like it. Back to a more nuetral position now.
Great for getting down and dirty in Black Park (pinewood studios)

Cyclist33

My 'Dale's good for 20-30 miles with the bars as low as possible but I haven't been further than that on this setup. Happily knock off 50-75 miles on it with the stem at the top of the steerer over the summer though.

defy-one

Yeah mine was ok for 20,but i bought this as the general purpose/commuter. The biggest issue i had with a drop bar was my ability to see ahead and over cars. This is now so comfortable on my 45 round trip commute

Top Bottom