Show us your hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am into white at the moment, my motorbikes and push bikes are all white with black stripes!

brucers

Guru
Not a hybrid, a Dune Dancer mountain bike set up for ambling along road use!
d1.JPG
d3.JPG

Bilbosdad

Follow on from the bike colour - why is there a sudden fetish for All Blacks cycle kit - given the shortening days I'm looking for cycling kit that stands out from an autumn and green/grey background. Leaving aside dayglo yellow, what other colours work ? Red ? Blue ?

mrmacmusic

Veteran
Do Whytes come in white? I'll get my coat... :huh:
Follow on from the bike colour - why is there a sudden fetish for All Blacks cycle kit - given the shortening days I'm looking for cycling kit that stands out from an autumn and green/grey background. Leaving aside dayglo yellow, what other colours work ? Red ? Blue ?
I've noticed this too – I sort of get the fashionable 'understated' gloss black logos on matt black frame sort of thing, but having had a boring black Ridgeback up until a few weeks back, I'm delighted with my shiny black, white and red Trek Madone and more recently acquired white Boardman hybrid (see my earlier post at the top of page 4). Given the Boardman will fulfill foul-weather commuting and family cycling duties, that fact that it's bright and stands out is probably a good thing. Not that it matters, but I think it also looks quite smart too :thumbsup:

RiflemanSmith

Mine, used for the daily commute and fun at the weekends.
Roads, towpaths a bit of muddy stuff and some jumping which it stands up to pretty well.
IMAG0405.jpg

brucers

Guru
Having just looked fully through this thread for the first time I see what is meant by all these black, grey, dull, indescript bike on here! Least my earlier offering bucks the trend.....although I do also have a black Boardman Comp!!

I went to the shop to get some panniers for my bike and I would say 90% of them were black. I went for black with a lot of silver on top, for visibility reasons

Top Bottom