Show us your hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have the 7200 version, commuting, road and off road, it has done it all over the years. A great bike.
Yeah they are.......I've blazed a few trails on it particularly when I first got it (that photo was from the Tissington Trail) but now I have ditched the knobblys and put road tyres on now. Gone from 10mph to 14-15mph average over 20-30 miles having done so.^_^

Cyclist33

Here's my Maggie on yesterday's gruelling century ride...

IMAG0495.jpg

Gez73

Veteran
Thanks. Both my bikes are Kona's. Found one and then liked the feel so sought the second. One is steel and the other alu. Not to be mistaken for the much more expensive Koga though!

photo (2).JPG
photo (3).JPG

My Specialized Crosstrail.

Added some Richey bar ends and Shimano SPD pedals.

Longshot

IMG_0147.jpg

As posted before in the gallery section, this is my Specialized Sirrus Elite. It's interesting to see the similarities (and differences) between this bike and the Crosstrail model posted above.

Save for the toe clips and pedals, the bike is standard.

NB: Please note that the experiment with mounting the bottle cage using the 'Australian Method' has now been terminated and I've reverted to the old fashioned method. :whistle:

This is my Cube sl cross pro:
resize.jpg

Done a couple of thousand miles on it now and I really like it. The saddle took a bit of getting used to but I think I have broken it in (or it has broken my backside in one or the other)
I have fitted bar ends to it for a more comfortable ride and some SPD pedals. The only issue I have is I think I want to move the bars a little further forward so I will make a new stem with a longer reach on it when I get a bit of time.

Cyclist33

This is my Cube sl cross pro:
resize.jpg

Done a couple of thousand miles on it now and I really like it. The saddle took a bit of getting used to but I think I have broken it in (or it has broken my backside in one or the other)
I have fitted bar ends to it for a more comfortable ride and some SPD pedals. The only issue I have is I think I want to move the bars a little further forward so I will make a new stem with a longer reach on it when I get a bit of time.

What length stem do you currently have? And what size is the centre of the handlebar. I've got a Marin stem for a 31.8mm handlebar which is 100mm long. I think I put it for a fiver on the classifieds if you want it...

Stu

Top Bottom