Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Skinnymalinky is just the name of their road bike offering.
http://www.odps.org/glossword/index.php?a=term&d=3&t=209
Sorry, I can see the logic now!

Dibdib

Powered by Jelly Babies
My Genesis Equilibrium - I'd been hankering after a "proper road bike" in addition to my Tricross for a while, and it was a cheeky early birthday pressie to myself ^_^

Equilibrium.jpg

Sturmey_Hub

Über Member
My Genesis Equilibrium - I'd been hankering after a "proper road bike" in addition to my Tricross for a while, and it was a cheeky early birthday pressie to myself ^_^

Equilibrium.jpg
Nothing wrong with an early birthday present. I'm going to get my retirement bike 10 years early!

stumpy66

Veteran
Well making up for braking my Spesh Tuesday:sad: and then yesterday destroying a tyre on my first attempt to use a turbo:sad:(brake block rubbing on the sidewall, thought it was a little to hard going:blush:)

My Shand finally arrived an hour ago, sad it was so late(should have been delivered end of April/start of may) but well worth the wait^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^.

View attachment 53352 View attachment 53353 View attachment 53354 View attachment 53355
Ive been a long time admirer of the skinny, saw one in the flesh last weekend, in blacl as well, it is a thing of beauty. Enjoy

Cyclist33

Equilibrium.jpg

very nice! be interesting to see how it shapes up against my cheeky little American!

Top Bottom