Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zigzag

Veteran
i had the fork legs in mind..:hello:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
with race blade ...

RACEBLADES1_zps177448c0.jpg

RACEBLADES2_zps28a4d1b3.jpg

choplee

It's finally here:-

12014546446_9234376ba1_z.jpg
14-01-18 New Enigma RHS
by Chocolatebike1, on Flickr

12013733325_eb39ab95ae_z.jpg
14-01-18 New Enigma LHS
by Chocolatebike1, on Flickr

The saddle need to go up quite a bit and I think that I've picked bars that are too wide but the LBS have said that they can easily swap them.

I'm going for a bike ride tomorrow :thumbsup:

the enigma looking good andrew .......why are you thinking the bars are too wide ..?????
i normally run 44's ,but my new Ti i have aero easton 44's but they are reg 46's ...i thought they where going to be to wide ,but they give me a lovely open arm width which keeps my chest open better for breathing and also gives a little more comfort and i get more usable bar positions ...i had your thoughts when i first had my build .... I maybe wrong and you may feel they are to wide

Attachments

• rsz_img_3920.jpg
    rsz_img_3920.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 38

choplee

They are too wide.
When I rode my other bike earlier it felt much better.

its goto be comfortable :-)
i love my wider bars and suits me for sportives and long distance rides ...also it keeps the bike from being to twitch for me being it more race breed Ti & carbon throughout

sackville d

Veteran
Hi folks.A bit off topic as it`s not my bike but an ebay link to a sale long since over for a titanium Bianchi in Celeste blue.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Bianchi-...me-Equipe-Pro-Carbon-Fiber-Fork-/331035370267
Infact,not only is it not my bike ,but I don`t have a Ti frame so I shall bid you all well and go back out the way I came in.Good day.:thanks:

choplee

looking real good ....... some nice touches with the speedplays and the saddle ...^_^
running a short stem and saddle forward ..how is that on a long ride ?

looking real good ....... some nice touches with the speedplays and the saddle ...^_^
running a short stem and saddle forward ..how is that on a long ride ?
Saddle "forward" is partly due to my short femurs and partly due to the way Selle SMP's are designed.

Short stem? It's 80mm, 4 degree rise (or 6, can't remember off hand). Pretty standard these days for a lot of shops and designers. This is in fact Enigma's standard in-house stem, which gets factored into the design and fit of their custom frame builds. It's possible to get a longer stem, but with the entire bike being designed as a whole to fit me, I didn't need to.

You wanna see saddle forward and short stem, have a look at the non-custom road bike I was riding before!

Last edited:
Top Bottom