Somebody please share in my frustration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ha ha - unfortunately, I can only officially 'like' that post once! :laugh:

I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure out where I had left my phone before discovering that I had already picked it up while chatting to a visitor and it was in my pocket! :whistle:
Wonderful, I can better that one though. I was talking to someone while getting increasingly anxious that I couldn't find my phone...which would be fine except I was talking to them on the ******* phone! :banghead:

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
It's in the box mixed in with all the lego bricks.

subaqua

What’s the point
Wonderful, I can better that one though. I was talking to someone while getting increasingly anxious that I couldn't find my phone...which would be fine except I was talking to them on the ******* phone! :banghead:

I "lost" my glasses once. my wife almost wet her knickers when she asked me what i was getting wound up about and i explained i was looking for my glasses. which i was wearing .

i may have had a beer.

D

Deleted member 1258

Aint it a pain, you get into the habit of putting an item in a specific place so you can always find it and save all the time wasted in looking for it, then one day you put it somewhere else and wonder why you cant find it. :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom